Bringing together Chinese investors with UK developers, construction experts, agents and advisors. Aimed at investors of commercial and healthcare real estate, this one-day event will include practical workshops on regional investment, structured products, relative value investing and all delivered in English and Mandarin. For full details, follow the registration button or click www.chinaukmarketplace.co.uk
The China Investors Club invites you to join them and attend the Second China Cross-Border Trade Conference on 18-20th May. With a population of 74 million, Hebei Province is critical part of China’s strategic Jing Jin Ji region that encompasses Hebei, Beijing and Tianjin. We attended the conference last year in Tangshan and met over 500 Chinese companies that were looking for international connections with whom to establish trading links. This year the conference will be in the city of Langfang that is located between Tianjin and Beijing.
Key topics to cooperation for 2017
- Big Data, Intelligent Technology, Mobile Internet, Cloud Computing
- Environmental Protection:
- Connected Cities technology and innovation
- Winter Olympic Games 2022
- Elderly Care Services
With over 2000 guests to attend, UK firms will find a warm welcome and direct business matching opportunities.
When you arrive in Beijing or Tianjin airports you will met and given private transfer to the conference venue in Langfang. With local transport, accommodation and food taken care of, your only costs will be your airfare and preparation of Chinese language materials which the China Investors Club will assist you with.
How to join in
- Send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in attending. We shall send you a booking form by return which will ask for details of your business, products and services and also any prior involvement with China.
- China Investors Club will help with obtaining visas and support translation of materials for discussion at the conference
- On arrival in China, the China Investors Club will provide on the ground support to engage with the local business community, officials and culture.
Following the success of the First China UK Life Science and Healthcare MarketPlace in October 2016, we are hosting the Second event. This event will focus on introducing medtech and biotech firms to Chinese investors and partners. The full schedule is being prepared however if you wish to consider speaking at or presenting your investment opportunity to potential investors then get in touch by emailing email@example.com.